[Rhodes22-list] Hey Brad

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon May 15 13:36:33 EDT 2006

Brad, good to hear from you again.  In all your flying days did you deal
with an FBO out of COLONEL JAMES JABARA airport in Witchata, KS named
midwest corporate aviation?  I ask because they are going to start an FBO at
Spirit of St. Louis and I am interested in a position there.  Any help you
can give me to do better researching would be much appreciated.  Thanks Bob
Weber