[Rhodes22-list] Thank goodness for 9 stays

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon May 15 20:14:30 EDT 2006

Bob,

What kind of quick release clevis pin were you using?  The push button
on the end kind, or the spring loaded?  I've never heard of the push
button on the end kind failing in this way provided it is backed up by a
properly sized washer.  The push button on the end kind are very
expensive and metric sized.  When they fail they tend to rust solid and
become a real problem to remove.

Bill Effros