[Rhodes22-list] icebox

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Mon May 15 21:39:36 EDT 2006

I was just at Wally world and they have a Coleman Chiller,44 can
capacity,works standing up or as a chest (laying down),door will hinge left
or right.Has a 12 V. plug and a 110V. adapter.The box says at 75* ambient it
will cool to 37*.It didn't mention how much the current draw was.  $75.
They didn't have any out of the box, but the box is smaller than our icebox,
should fit easy. I don't have shore power,and I don't think my 10 watt solar
panel will keep up,if I had 110V available,I think I'd go for it.It's a 400
yard walk from the parking lot to my slip,if I didn't have to carry a cooler
and ice I could carry a lot more beer.

Jerry Lowe