[Rhodes22-list] icebox firestorm

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue May 16 11:35:28 EDT 2006

Ed,
I looked up the Engel 35, also available from Overton's, considered an excellent frige/freezer, and the current price level is $619, a mite high, although maybe not for serious use.  West has another model on P756 of their catalog (model 5390547) at $699.  Most of the really good units have a stout price tag.
Art