[Rhodes22-list] Dan in New Hampshire

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Wed May 17 00:15:43 EDT 2006

Ed,

I sent Stan directions tonight for Elton 's trip tomorrow to keep him on
open roads.  Our local schools have been closed for three days because 14
roads around here are shut down due to flooding.  At least I won't have to
worry about sufficient depth at the launch ramp Thursday.  We had no damage
or threat but many weren't so lucky.  Stars in the sky tonight, finally.
Haven't seen a ray of sunshine for six days but tomorrow morning looks
promising.  Dan