[Rhodes22-list] Joke - Seamen

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 07:31:13 EDT 2006

A 75-year-old man went to his doctor to get a sperm
count.  The Dr. gave him a jar, sent him home and told
him to bring back a semen sample tomorrow. The next
day, the 75-year-old man returned to the doctor's
office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and
empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened, and the man explained,
"Well, doc, it's like this. ... First I tried with my
right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left
hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for
help. She tried with her right hand, then her left,
still nothing. She even tried with her mouth, first
with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, and still
nothing. We even called up Arlene, the lady next door,
and she tried too, first with both hands, then an
armpit, and she even tried squeezing it between her
knees, but still nothing."

The doctor was shocked. "You asked your neighbor!!??"
The old man replied, "Yep, but no matter what all
three of us tried, with our arthritis, we still
couldn't get the jar open."

SOME OF YOU HAVE DIRTY MINDS!