[Rhodes22-list] About 1986 eBay Boat

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 18:00:02 EDT 2006

Ed, Rob, et al,

I'll pay $6100 for this pig in a poke on a whim but
stopped the bidding there.  If someone wants this boat
they will have to start at $6150 and go up until they
meet the reserve.  Given Ed's concerns (and mine) that
is enough until the seller comes clean with more
information.  Either the seller is dumb not to reveal
more information or they have something to hide.  I'm
giving the benefit of doubt to dumb.  You would think
a Rhodes 22 this clean would be an easy seller.  I
bought mine in two days on the list and sold it in two
days on the list.  I don't go looking for zebras in a
herd of horses but I'm getting less comfortable with
this deal as time passes.  It is time for the seller
to step up to the plate and get clean with the list
instead of just referring to 'da list' as a sales
pitch.

Brad

http://www.nabble.com/e-bay-boat-hull--t1631628.html#a4437272