[Rhodes22-list] Re: Seeking Enlightenment!

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 08:49:32 EDT 2006

Tom,

A fair price could be any where from $500 up to $20K. :-) Just kidding but
it really does depend upon the condition of the boat. You could come across
and 20 year old boat fully loaded and in great shape or a hull on a rusty
old trailer. We have owners on this list that have purchased Rhodes meeting
both descriptions and they probably all feel they got a good deal.

Ed will post  links taking you to General Boats. They offer a recycle
program and many if not most on the list have purchased from GB. I am not
aware of any R22s for sale at the moment.

Good luck,

Wally