[Rhodes22-list] eBay boat replies

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri May 19 16:17:45 EDT 2006

Rob and Brad,

     Was that you guys who asked the recent pertinent questions and got good
answers?

     The boat is at Surf City, North Carolina and that is Top Sail Island at
the causeway.  I never saw an R 22 in the times that I been there.  It must
be in someone's back yard.  There are lots of docks in backyards and many
cannot be seen from the road.

     $13,500 is a bit pricey for a 1986 boat, but then you guys can decide.
He claims it was bottom painted last year.  If it was, then he has taken
care of it.

     An old trailer by and in salt water is questionable, especially for a
long tow.  This might be a case to bring a flat bed trailer and put both on
a known working trailer.

     A working five year old motor brings about $500 on sales that I have
seen completed lately.

Ed K

Greenville, SC USA