[Rhodes22-list] Supplementation on Brad's reply to Wally on WTF

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat May 20 07:26:27 EDT 2006

Brad:
      You said, "If you read through
the report, Saddam's generals thought they had WMD.
They had WMDs at one time, they used WMDs. They wanted
more. We still don't know where they went. "  I beg your pardon.  They know
very well were much of it went.  There is, and he is alive, a former Iraqi
Air Force General who has recited where many went in reports a couple of
months ago.  Georges Sada recently wrote a book on the subject because he
needed money.  It seems his retirement checks from the Iraqi government
stopped.
       As a pilot to took a plane load of stuff to an adjacent county.  He
knew very well what his secret cargo was.  This was just a few weeks before
the attack.  I got this from an interview on radio.  God forbid but I think
this interview was on off hour PBS.  This site might be a start:

http://www.aim.org/media_monitor/4384_0_2_0_C/

And this one is for Wally, Saroj, Bob Skinner, et. al :

http://www.aim.org/media_monitor/4562_0_2_0_C/

Now I am going to pack some lunch and be gone.  (or duck from the left, and
pretend it is the 4th of July)

Ed K
Greenville, SC USA