[Rhodes22-list] Supplementation on Brad's reply to Wally on WTF

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 11:34:14 EDT 2006

Brad,

Well I think you proving my point....as I said some will argue that is was
the right thing to do. It is hard to say how things would of turned out if
we never got involved. Maybe millions would not have been killed? We will
never know. At least in Viet Nam we were asked to help. We were also messing
with that darn domino theory. The same can not be said about Iraq.

Wally