[Rhodes22-list] Damn it, I got ...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat May 20 10:14:24 EDT 2006

Dami it, I got Stan mad at me again.  However, it was good to see him on the
list.  Bad mood and no response from Dan in New Hamshire.  Hum, did Elton
take the wrong road.  Did Elton take I-95 all the way to end?

What Stan forgets is that Saddam was the guy paying the suicide guys blowing
up kids and anybody in Isreal.  So they have the same religious jerks in
Iraq.  Just like the the head fellow in Iran.  I am sorry, I just do not
want anymore of those jerks over here.  The Twin towers were enough for me.
And yes Stan I volunteered for military service and served my four years
active and two years ready reserve.

Sorry to upset you Sir Stanley.  I just do not really believe that turning
the other cheek will stop evil people.  I have had the real and unfortunate
experience of dealing with pathologically evil people, and they were
Americans.

The sun has come out  here and it is supposed to be warm and windy this
afternoon.  I really am leaving here shortly.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA