[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 22 13:01:42 EDT 2006

Bob
   Good point on that black bottom.  The sails, I"m told, will be green too.
    I owe you a ride so --- when I finally get a launch---I'll let you know as you travel thru for your charter on Lake Michigan this summer.

Bob Weber <ruba1811 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Rex, how about Green over Gold. I think Tan sail covers/ bimini / etc would
look sharp. Black bottom would look good and you would not see the scum as
much. Bob