[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Questions

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Mon May 22 21:02:20 EDT 2006

Dave,
  I now have both WM covers as they were inexpensive and quick.  I will
keep the six-foot snap-on covers,
but next time I would opt for a roller-like solution down at the
turnbuckles - so long as I could make
it look good.  As for the lock, I found a long plastic-covered cable
lock and put it through the motor shaft,
then the cable itself, then tool the end to the stern eye; it has a key
lock.

-Bud