[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's new Rhodes

Foy, Warren Warren.Foy at masonandhanger.com
Tue May 23 14:22:15 EDT 2006

Rummy.

I'm glad that you and the boat made it there OK,  I was a little concerned about the tires and trailer.  I can't believe you drove straight through from Lexington.  Made it there at 2 am?  I bet you were exhausted.

I'm happy that the boat found a good home.  Good luck with it and I hope to be able to see it sometime after you get her restored.

Warren