[Rhodes22-list] Dave, Rummy And Rub Rail

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue May 23 11:42:20 EDT 2006

Rummy,
     1.  Congratulations on your new yacht.
     2.  In deciding the color to paint Rum Runner, consider where your boat
resides, the only choice is ORANGE.
     3.  As to the table recepticle, I do not empty it often, only when the
Kudzu starts to reach for my leg.

Dave,
      I mis-termed you.  It is not an eyebolt.  It is, and you do have two
of them, transom mounted heavy duty Stainless Steet U-bolts.  If your Rhodes
does not have two, then it is a first.  The U-Bolts are used at the plant to
lift the boat.  You may also find your line for adjusting the back stays
attached on one side.

For you guys discussing the rub rail color, Stan does not always have all
colors.  So if you want  a particular color communicate that to Stan, twice.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA