[Rhodes22-list] Carmen launches at Grass Island

Laurie Meacham lmeacham at earthlink.net
Tue May 23 23:16:03 EDT 2006

I think you might have purchased our '86 boat that we traded in on a new
'06 Rhodes.  If you tell me the serial number, I can confirm if it was our
boat.  Or if you are not comfortable giving out the serial number maybe you
could ask Elton if your boat came from Delaware.  If so, is was our first
Rhodes.  We had the hull specifically painted dark navy blue with a red
bottom.  Could it be???  We would be happy to share any stories/tips about
the Rhodes with you.

Laurie
lmeacham at earthlink.net