[Rhodes22-list] eBay Boat - Now what?

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 10:58:20 EDT 2006

rob
  i noticed the discrepancy between the reserve price and the buy it now price. why is that? both are acceptably low especially after watching that fiasco with the last one on ebay (7k). inspection should diclose the facts. good luck. john b

Rob Lowe <rlowe at vt.edu> wrote:
  yep. same boat. higher price. guess lookers of Yacthworld have more money
the lookers of eBay :) - rob

I'm still talking to the owner. I'll let you know what happens. - rob