[Rhodes22-list] Lake Michigan?

salm at mn.rr.com salm at mn.rr.com
Wed May 24 17:25:16 EDT 2006

Rex,

Whereabouts do you sail in IN?  I'm working quite a lot in Ft. Wayne lately
and haven't gone sailing here but I did tow
my fishing boat down here this time and I've had a great time motoring
around on the three rivers here in FW.  I
drove up and looked at Lake Wawasee (sp?) and thought it looked like a fine
place to sail--I might bring the Rhodes
down one of these times.

Slim