[Rhodes22-list] e-bay, What's Up Folks?

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 21:36:26 EDT 2006

went through this with them before. had to change pass words and everything cause someone tapped into my paypal account. snafu

brad haslett <flybrad at yahoo.com> wrote:  Rummy,

This keeps getting stranger. I just got home and had
this message from an e-bay seller:

"This message was sent while the listing was active."

"Hey are you going to buy the unit or not??? It
appears to me that you're nothing but a fraud!! I'm
reporting you to ebay !"

The message was about a Toshiba computer that I didn't
even bid on. I wonder if someone hacked into e-bay.
It will have to wait until morning.

Brad

http://mail.yahoo.com