[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's new Rhodes

Gregg J. MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Thu May 25 11:25:10 EDT 2006

   Feng shui (pronounced "fung schway") isn't just another one of those
   so-called "ancient Chinese secrets." Rather, it is the idea that
   individuals should live in harmony with their environment. Literally
   translated, feng shui means "wind and water." The ancient Chinese
   believed that if we live in balance with the order of the world
   (Earth's winds and waters), we could attract fortune and prosperity.

   http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/fengshui/fengshui.html#para1

   +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

     Luis,
     So, what you're saying, is if you read it the correct way, from
     right to
     left, then it says, "Wind & Water".  Works either way if you ask
     me.
     > Rummy,
     >
     >   The translations that I gave you for the boat name were given
     to me by a
     chinese co-worker at the college. I did not make them up.

     >   Read the right way, from right to left, it tranlates to feng
     shui.

     >   Read from left to right, it reads water and wind and this is
     most
     probably the way that it was meant to be read.

     -
     > http://mail2web.com/ .

     > ---------------------------------
     > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
     (and 30+
     countries) for 2¢/min or less.

   T e c h n e G r a p h i c s, I n c.

   1 . 8 0 0 . 7 7 1 . 3 1 7 1