[Rhodes22-list] Question for Bud

Bud budconnor at earthlink.net
Thu May 25 19:12:40 EDT 2006

Bob,
  Good to hear from you!  To search for "mast", I generally use the search:
mast site:rhodes22.org
But sometimes it does not get all the hits, which might be the way
google indexes that site.
Soooo - how is the new boat?  Have you named named her yet?  I had hoped
to be over
in your neighborhood around Mother's Day, but I ended up in Ft. Myers
instead.
Are you keeping the boat on your lift?  If so, did you get anti-fouling
bottom paint?

-Bud