[Rhodes22-list] Question for Bud

Robert and Sandra Fuller BobandSandy at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 25 21:46:16 EDT 2006

Thanks, Bud, I'll try that.  Yup, boat is on the lift & it works quite well.  As you may recall, its a pretty sheltered area, but once in a while I have to claw in vs. a south wind.  Went with the bottom paint, anyway. Red with blue hull. Even went with barrier coat, being a belt+suspenders kind of guy.  @ $100 it seemed like cheap insurance.
Still no name.  Part of the delay is that Sandy's choices run towards "Lovey Dove" while I tend to be more partial to "Terror of the High Seas". I can't recall if I have ever seen your boat's name.
Of course you have a standing invitation to go sailing when you do get back to the best coast.  I want to see what you have added to your bag of tricks since assuming command.
Bob