[Rhodes22-list] 2007 Tax Return

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat May 27 17:50:34 EDT 2006

Gregg,

Fred Trump became a multi millionaire builder after WWII.  He had the
ability to borrow as much money as he wanted because he had other assets
to attach, and banks didn't have to worry that he would go bankrupt on
this deal.

Rest assured that if you and your dad had gone to the bank to purchase
Swifton Village you would not have gotten the loan.

And if Donald had gone alone, he wouldn't have gotten it either.

His father repeatedly bailed him out of bad deals.

The Donald spends a lot of time trying to rewrite history, but I doubt
that he will get away with it.

Bill Effros