[Rhodes22-list] Carol, ah, the lady with the shocking Rhodes

Gregg J. MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Mon May 29 12:20:01 EDT 2006

At 11:57 AM -0400 5/28/06, CarolN8 at aol.com wrote:

>I've been on the list all along...as a lurker for the most part...but I'll
>chime in if I have something to add. After all, Colorado is a bit lonely when
>it  comes to the Rhodes 22.

Hi Carol--

I'm curious where you sail? Our son lives just outside of Boulder and
we're going to try to get out there this summer and I'm wondering if
there are any places to rent sailboats? Last year we went up to
Dillion lake with the hope of renting, but we didn't have
reservations and there was nothing available. Probably just as well
since it was rather windy that day and no doubt it would have put my
sailing skills to a test.

--Gregg

Gregg MacMillan

--