[Rhodes22-list] Hey Slim

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 02:06:11 EST 2006

Slim,

Someone forgot to light the stove in MSP.  I was getting behind on landings
so I bumped the Captain on the MEM-LCK-MSP-MEM out-and-back trip and was in
Minnie from about 7pm to 9pm last night.  It was friggin -1 degree C on
Halloween night! One of the rampers told me you had a blizzard on Halloween
a few years ago.  Not for me kid, I'm going sailing on Sunday.  I did make
three of the sweetest landings in the Diesel-10.  The fuel pump should be
back on the 'forked tail doctor killer' tomorrow and I'm going to try
landing that damn thing again.  Know where I can find a deal on some runway
jacks?

Brad