[Rhodes22-list] Hey Slim

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Wed Nov 1 14:06:45 EST 2006

Brad,

Our doorbell rang only twice last night--the fewest ever.  So at about 7:30
we darkened the house and left for dinner.  Halloween is also Mary Ann's
birthday and I took her out to an excellent Spanish restaurant and we dined
slowly for hours.

The infamous Halloween blizzard came in 1991.  Three feet of snow!  We were
having a big bash at our house and about twenty people slept on our floor.
That same wx system continued to move east and eventually became one of the
three fronts that met in the Atlantic and created the "Perfect storm."

Slim