[Rhodes22-list] National registry.

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 19:17:38 EST 2006

It was a great day...warm, no wind; the kayak just
glided along.....(I'd have taken my boat out...but
it's NOT HERE YET...) ...Sure beat clearing out the
75' of fence row that I'd started....that can be done
when it's cooler..;^)

The daughter in Nashville had played softball since
she was @ 10 & volleyball throughout HS. She was
all-district in softball,, and a heck of a spiker in
VB, so I have no doubt she could give some aggressive
guy something to think about, if she had to....let's
hope she never has to do that....

elle