[Rhodes22-list] A GREAT Email List

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 19:18:54 EST 2006

howdy all

I must state that this email list must be run by real
sailors!  The topics take on the same range sailors talk
about when at the bar, or at a raft-up!  Other lists, are
just so &#$%^  bla, and only talk about the 1,000,000
versions of bottom paint or other such thing.

As I've heard my buddy tell me countless times "a bitchin
sailor is a happy sailor."!

I'm very happy I found this group!

take care and fair winds!

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow