[Rhodes22-list] My other "boat"

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 23:36:36 EST 2006

very pretty! congrats

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:  Hank,

Don't understand that - I forwarded them from my other e-mail address to
this one and it worked. Here's three photos I took while the sun was coming
up in St. Johns, Arizona. The wings had quite a bit of frost on them and I
had the pleasure of visiting with some "old heads" while waiting for the sun
to melt the frost.

Brad

On 10/26/06, Hank wrote:

> Pics didn't come through, Brad.
>
> On 10/26/06, Brad Haslett wrote:
> >
> > The seller just sent me these pics today. He
> > photographed the departure of his "baby" leaving
> > Prescott for her new home. This is why I don't own a
> > second boat. Yet! Brad

> > http://mail.yahoo.com

Name: bo1.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 277791 bytes Desc: not available