[Rhodes22-list] National registry request for Elle...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Nov 2 04:07:36 EST 2006

Elle,
     Not a globe, just a Frappr site with information such as red flag for
aggressive, white flag for compliant, green flag for needs libation...  Just
the helpful information.   You can add other flags that you deem appropriate
and would assist the rest of us.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
addendum:  rhum used to differentiate between the products of the French
West Indies and the products of the English-speaking islands.