[Rhodes22-list] National registry.

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 13:44:54 EST 2006

Then as Hadz says, don't let them out.  The dating your HS sweetheart is all too common.  Since the 1960s the trend has been to make everything a felony.  Prosecutors are not re-elected or reappointed by how well they uphold the law, rather how many convictions they get, innocent or not.  A prosecutor who says, "I upheld the law 100 times in the last two years and secured 30 convictions of the guilty" against the prosecutor who says, "I put 100 criminals behind bars" regardless of the circumstances doesn't stand a chance.  The system rewards overzealous prosecution.  Meanwhile our laws tend to coddle the real criminals.

Philip

From: "L. Sailor" <watermusic38 at yahoo.com>