[Rhodes22-list] the draft of Mac & Cheese

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 10:57:12 EST 2006

Yea, the all volunteer Army I wish wasn't.  Too bad Hillary
back peddled on that two years ago.

If there was a draft I think more people would be concerned
about foreign policy long before war was at hand.  At the
same time I'd like to see more than a simple military
draft, let the COs be true to their beliefs and create more
of a mandatory public service (like several European
countries); where people enter services like habitat for
humanity, the peace crop, volunteer FD, teach in
disadvantage neighborhoods, be cop, etc..

Hell, think about getting the rich business kids to learn
how the not so rich live.  Anyone remember Jimmy Carter's
sister's attempt to live on the minimum wadge?  I recall
her shock that people had to make pre-packaged Mac & Cheese
from Kraft, because it was too expensive to make from
scratch!  Sometimes the classes do not relate!

I think I'm nuke a frozen pizza.

joe/hadz.