[Rhodes22-list] My other "boat"

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Nov 3 13:55:11 EST 2006

Brad,

Is the electric (aux) pump located in close proximity to the tank?  Might
you have a loose connection or very minor leak between the electric pump and
the engine driven pump?  This might allow air to enter the line when drawn
by the engine driven pump while not affecting the ability of the electric
pump to deliver fuel.  Has the system (lines, pumps and fuel tank selector
components) been tested to maintain static pressure (or vacuum)?

Mike