[Rhodes22-list] Political Humor: "I Did Not Have Sex With That Man"

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 19:02:25 EST 2006

Gee, thanks for the primer.

So now you're hiding behind the amendment, rather than
accepting the responsibility for the patronizing "we
LET them vote."

If I remember history (yeah..his..story), there wasn't
a lot of letting but a lot of weeping & wailing &
gnashing of teeth...(and that was the men,...)

(Probably a lot of kvetching, too...;^)

elle

--- Bill Effros <bill at effros.com> wrote:

>     "Amendment XIX"
>
> "The right of citizens of the United States to vote
> shall not be denied
> or abridged by the United States or by any State on
> account of sex."
>
> Bill Effros
>

> L. Sailor wrote:
> >> We lost that battle when we let them vote.
> >>

> > Did he really SAY that???
> >
> > Let me look at it again....
> >

> >> We lost that battle when we let them vote.
> >>

> > Yes..he REALLY said that...
> >
> > 1). How ignorant.
> > 2). The AUDACITY
> >
> > YOU LET us VOTE?