[Rhodes22-list] No child left behind.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 10:00:05 EST 2006

Maybe it's just me, but burying this into an education  bill just strikes me
as being wrong. It doesn't surprise me since this  was Dubya's education bill.
This man is the sleaziest SOB that's ever been  (almost) elected. My hope is
that the democrats regain control with this  election and will have the right
to subpoena. The next two years hopefully will  make up for the eight years of
crap the right gave the Clinton administration. A  blow job is nothing
compared to the damage this man has done to this  country

Rummy