[Rhodes22-list] No child left behind.

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Nov 4 11:22:27 EST 2006

Philip,

I can't remember a time when this was done as often as it is being done
now.  It is partly a function of both houses of congress and the
president all being controlled by the same ideology.  Things are winding
up in bills that were never voted on by either house.  They are inserted
in the conference committee that reconciles bills between the 2 houses.
The president gladly signs things that favor his political views.

This will stop if either national legislature is controlled by the
Democrats.  It is one of the things that has so angered so many people
in this country.

Bill Effros