[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Term Limits

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 09:01:10 EST 2006

Of course he wasn't joking... the crooks have no conscience so they don't have any qualms about telling people what they want to hear....and then not doing it.

  We don't want people telling us (and doing) things we don't want to hear about....we give lip service but that's about all....

  Any honest candidates are dragged through the political mud...why should they have to endure that?

  ...don't forget the pedophiles, too.....

  elle

Bill Effros <bill at effros.com> wrote:
  No.

Rant-on, Dude!