[Rhodes22-list] legislative trick

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 19:46:04 EST 2006

Hi

At long last, Clintion was able to get the line-item veto
for budgets.

It's a shame we can't get a requirement to limit a bill to
ONE SPECIFIC thingy at a time!

Perhaps we can get a Senator to file a suit and let the
Suspreme Court create the rule.   They did a good job in
the 60's & 70's on civil rights when the other two branches
of government were stalled on the issues.

joe/hadz.