[Rhodes22-list] HELP! How about a debate on.. WAS: A GREAT Email List

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 08:38:14 EST 2006

Hank,
  I don't know. But knowing Stan, he'll be able to invent something. (The boat is not curently at GBI). I just became aware of the problem this week & Stan is at ST. Pete at the boat show. I will contact him as soon as he has a chance to breathe.

  My friend the dealer has been westling with this & hasn't wanted to worry me. Neither of us realized it would be such a problem.

  How about the shifter linkage? How does one shift w/o reaching to the engine? Are there remotes for this?

  elle

Hank <hnw555 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Elle,

Can't Stan build some sort of spacer that would give room for the cables to
turn out of the way?Something that would allow the engine to be mounted x
number of inches further back?

Hank