[Rhodes22-list] A GREAT Email List

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 5 13:01:53 EST 2006

Brad,
Regardless of the rules, I agree with Rick.  While this political season has run it's course, the debates get a little old on our venue.  It is nice that most have been cooperative to show their subject for what it is, enabling us to simply delete where we want.
I still say, Rummy for President!
Art