[Rhodes22-list] Political Humor: "I Did Not Have Sex With ThatMan"

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 13:07:18 EST 2006

sorry Elle, I meant to say Ice Ax  - the kid wants to climb
Mt Washington during school break in December ... I'm not
in the mood to go on this trek since they had 39 inches of
snow, and 100 mph winds just last week!  So if you see it,
KEEP it PLEASE!

--- Joseph Hadzima <josef508 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I ordered a pick ax a while ago and it hasn't arrived yet
> (something about lost in VA) ... should I ask Elle if she
> has seen it?  I hope my timing is right!
>

> --- Robert Skinner <robert at squirrelhaven.com> wrote:
>
> > "L. Sailor" wrote:
> > >
> > > elle never has fits...elle becomes calm and waits for
> > the moment....;^)
> >
> > With an ice pick?
> >
> > /Robert
> > www.rhodes22.org/list

> www.rhodes22.org/list

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow