[Rhodes22-list] A GREAT Email List

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 13:59:18 EST 2006

Hi Rick

You should have been reading the SailingOnline yahoo group
a month ago regarding the topic of ZINC anodes!  This
little discussion about WMD, is no where as heated as that
one!  Here there is an actual "sense" of respect between
members of differing opinions.

Like I said it's like setting down in a pub after a nice
day on the water to discuss all the things of which our
personal control is limited.

Like you some of the topics have lost hold of my interest,
but I just delete them, and move to the next.  Sort of like
getting up from the table to get another tall one from the
bar keep, and do a little fliting before returning and
jumping into the next topic :-)

WOW I think I need another one about now.

So when I come back with my beer will you have started a
topic on bottom paint?  I may not have a lot to contribute
on that, but I'll listen.

joe/hadz.