[Rhodes22-list] HELP! How about a debate on.. WAS: A GREAT Email List

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Sun Nov 5 21:58:09 EST 2006

Hey Elle,

My point is that I don't think there is much in way of gymnastics required ... if you can reach the stern rail, you can probably reach the extra couple inches it would require to reach the tiller ... because it's sticking straight up in the air.  You don't have to reach "back over" the rail ... it's very accessible, again, because of the vertical nature of the tiller handle (which is a by-product of the fact that the motor lift prevents the tiller handle from extending into the cockpit).

I'll try and remember to take a photo ... or the next time you're up in the DC area, I can show you ...

- Mark