Pictures RE: [Rhodes22-list] Mary Lou...Do you have a picture....

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Nov 6 13:10:17 EST 2006

elle,
Here are the pictures. There should be 6 of them. We'll see if all of
the software allows that many through at once.

The odd shaped plate of metal below the handle of the outboard is the
frame that holds the throttle connection (on the right) and the shift
connection (on the left) in place. The cables are the high quality
flexible cables that Bill mentions - they are indeed key to getting
this to work and it works very well. The picture "outboard6sm.jpg''
is an overhead shot that gives you an idea of the clearance as you
lower the motor. We do have to help the cables around the motor mount
a bit as we raise and lower the motor. The picture "outboard7sm.jpg"
is with the motor lowered all the way. In the pic "outboard14sm.jpg"
you can see how the cables loop around before they travel through the gas boot.

Happy to answer what questions I can. We are hoping to steal a sail
on Wed. if it's not raining too much or not too calm. You're welcome
to come along if you need to see this first hand.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD