[Rhodes22-list] Pix of OB on Boat

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 10:24:05 EST 2006

Hi, Hadz,

Thanks for those photos...It took a while to get
in...for some reason it didn't like my 'account'. Go
figure.
Anyhow, I did get in;  I I'd hope to use the Edson
mount, if possible...rather than have the handles
sticking up....altho' I'm to the point where anything
is better than nothing!

elle

--- Joseph Hadzima <josef508 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>    [1]Yahoo! Photos
>    Joseph Hadzima has invited you to view photos on
> Yahoo! Photos (12
>    photos).
>
>                                  [2]Photo
>
>                               [3]View Photos
>
>    Rather than send large files to people without
> wideband connections,
>    here is a link to the yahoo photo album.
>    There are two pix of a non-Rhodes 22 using an
> outboard. The only
>    reason I'm sending them is that this boat also
> has a wheel. Notice the
>    two long shafts extending from the engine to the
> aft cockpit liferail
>    on pix "Morning Star" (, and the black handle to
> the right side of the
>    wheel nea Paula's elbow on pix "Frostbite in
> August" (my wife Paula at
>    the helm - and yes it was a little rainy she
> calls it the perfect
>    storm).
>    Notice she can reach back and grab the throttle
> and still keep a hand
>    on the wheel , the other pole connects to the
> shifter.
>    Is this configuration close to what you are
> currently using, or must
>    you have direct connections via cables? From your
> last email it sounds
>    like you're interesed in something mounted along
> side the wheel.
>    Just trying to visualize the problem.
>    happy sailing and stay dry
>
>    If you can't see the button above, use this link:

[4]http://new.photos.yahoo.com/album?c=josef508&aid=576460762328485985

&pid=&wtok=lIlYtdI3h6ag3IILDXEs_w--&ts=1162832346&.src=ph

www.rhodes22.org/list