[Rhodes22-list] Torque on Cowling from Tiller Linkage

mputnam1 at aol.com mputnam1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 18:12:46 EST 2006

Dave raises an excellent point.  I have the Mercury 8hp and there is only one clip that holds the cowling on the engine ... and the torque of the tiller linkage is worrisome to me.  I don't know if there is a way to add more clips to hold the cowling on more securely ... if anyone has any suggestions on how to do this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

- Mark