[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Elle's Issues & Captain Crawford response

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Nov 7 04:22:13 EST 2006

Frone:

     Thank you for your reply.  It puts a more accurate measurement on the
trip.  Now let me ask three additional questions:

  First, how fast could the trip be made without sight seeing?  Second,
could you make the trip be made under sail or without a motor.  And, what
ever happened to you drinking buddy, Steve M?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:

To the question, "When were your spirits at their lowest ebb?"  Captain
Rummy said when the rum ran out...