[Rhodes22-list] Happens to Everyone

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Nov 7 09:20:30 EST 2006

John,

I'm not an expert on this, just read the news.  As I remember it, they
removed a lot of ballast, dredged a channel, emptied water tanks, and
tried the move on one of the highest tides of the year.  I think she has
been there for 24 years.  I believe she moved 15 feet and a propeller
got stuck in the muck.  They are now talking about repairing her where
she sits.   Google for more info.

Bill Effros