[Rhodes22-list] Political: Red vs. Blue States

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Nov 7 12:52:04 EST 2006

Please help.  Within the last few weeks someone posted an e-mail about
the differences between red and blue states in the 2004 presidential
election.  I think the e-mail may have also included an analysis of why
democracies are doomed for failure.  It was an excellent post but I just
can't find it.  I've searched the archives every which way imaginable,
but then I lack imagination.

If someone could resend the post or let me know the date, title or
author; it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Lee

1986 Rhodes22  At Ease

Crab Alley (Kent Island, MD)

contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.